1. Vex (verb): To cause someone to feel annoyance or trouble. (तंग करना)
Synonyms: Irritate, Rile, Exasperate, Annoy
Antonyms: Appease, Comfort, Mollify
Example: My coworkers’ loud and endless conversations vexed me.
Related: Vexed, Vexed
2. Erstwhile (adjective): Former. (भूतपूर्व)
Synonyms: Old, Quondam, Previous
Antonyms: Present, Current, Extant, Lately
Example: The erstwhile president of the company
3. Perplexing (adjective): Completely baffling. (हैरान करनेवाला)
Synonyms: Puzzling, Confusing, Intricate, Mystifying
Antonyms: Clear, Simple, Straightforward
Example: It took years to understand many perplexing diseases.
4. Germane (adjective): Relevant to a subject under consideration. (संबंधित, सार्थक)
Synonyms: Relevant, Pertinent, Apposite, Suitable
Antonyms: Extraneous, Unrelated, Piontless
Example: Since we were running out of time, our professor asked us to limit our questions to those germane to today’s lecture.
5. Infallible (adjective): Incapable of making mistakes or being wrong. (अचूक, कभीगलती न करने वाला)
Synonyms: Unerring, Impeccable, Flawless, Perfect
Antonyms: Faulty. Erring, Imperfect
Example: While you may think you are infallible, you make mistakes just like everyone else!