1. Pedagogic (adjective): Of or characteristic of teachers or of teaching. (शैक्षणिक, शिक्षा-विज्ञान-संबंधी)
Synonyms: Academic, Educational, Didactic, Scholastic, Teaching
Example: The teacher is well liked by her students because of her unconventional pedagogic style.
2. Fatalism (noun): The belief that people cannot change the way events will happen and that events, especially bad ones, cannot be avoided. (भाग्य पर भरोसा करने का सिद्धान्त)
Synonyms: Defeatism, Pessimism, Negativism, Hopelessness, Capitulation
Example: Many people seem to have developed a sense of fatalism about the war.
3. Surreal (adjective): Strange; not seeming real; like a dream. (अवास्तविक, स्वप्निल)
Synonyms: Phantasmagorical, Weird, Dreamlike, Unreal
Antonyms: Real, Ordinary
Example: Jack knew he had consumed too many beach drinks when he saw the surreal figure of a mermaid approaching him.
4. Extern (verb): Banish (someone considered politically undesirable) from a region or district. (निर्वासन)
Synonyms: Deportation, Exile, Expulsion, Ostracise
Antonyms: Repatriation, Immigration, Welcome
Example: He was externed for inciting communal tension in the city
Related: Externed, Externed
5. Jingoistic (adjective): Characterized by extreme patriotism, especially in the form of aggressive or warlike foreign policy. (राष्ट्रवाद, क़ौमपरस्ती)
Synonyms: Chauvinistic, Patriotic, Belligerent, Combative
Antonyms: Traitorous, Peaceloving,
Example: Suddenly, rational people, rational newspapers, were becoming jingoistic.
6. Humdrum (adjective): Not interesting: dull, boring, and ordinary. (आनंदहीन, साधारण)
Synonyms: Tedious, Monotonous, Commonplace, Dreary
Antonyms: Exciting, Interesting, Entertaining, Exhilarating
Example: An exciting vacation would give me time away from my humdrum job.
7. Fait accompli (phrase): something that has already happened or been done and cannot be changed: (किया हुआ बात)
Synonyms: Accomplished Fact, Done Deal, Irreversible Act, Undeniable Fact
Example: The policy change was presented to us as a fait accompli, without consultation or discussion.
8. Giddy (adjective): Lacking in seriousness or maturity: (चपल, चंचल)
Synonyms: Puerile, Frivolous, Flighty, Capricious
Antonyms: Earnest, Serious, Serious-Minded, Sober
Example: The giddy youngsters continued to laugh, joke, and make faces during the ceremonies
9. Genocide (noun): Deliberate murder of a whole community or race. (नरसंहार)
Synonyms: Massacre, Holocaust, Carnage, Extermination, Butchery
Example: There are still many superior Germans who deny the genocide of the Jews ever occurred.
10. Utopian (adjective): Modelled on or aiming for a state in which everything is perfect. (आदर्श लोकीय, काल्पनिक)
Synonyms: Quixotic, Idealistic, Visionary, Impractical
Antonyms: Realistic, Dystopian, Pragmatic
Example: A complete absence of national border controls is utopian.