1. Notch (verb): Score or achieve (something). (हासिल करना, प्राप्त करना)
Synonyms: Score, Achieve, Attain, Secure
Antonyms; Give Up, Abandon
Example: He notched up fifteen years’ service with the company.
Related: Mark, Nick, Notched
2. Uptick (noun): A small increase or slight upward trend. (इजाफा)
Synonyms: Accretion, Accrual.
Antonyms: Deduction, Subtraction.
Example: There is an uptick in foreign tourism this year.
Related: Accumulation, Assemblage.
3 Lackluster (adjective): Lacking in vitality, force, or conviction; uninspired or uninspiring. (मंद)
Synonyms: Dull, Boring, Flat
Antonyms: Bright, Lively, Shiny.
Example: No excuses were made for the team’s lackluster performance.
Related: Luster-less, dry.
4. Credible (adjective): Able to be believed; convincing. (विश्वसनीय)
Synonyms: Believable, Creditable, Likely.
Antonyms: Absurd, Doubtful, Dubious.
Example: Few people found his story credible.
Related: Cogent, Compelling, Conclusive.
5. Spurt (noun): A sudden marked burst or increase of activity or speed.
Synonyms: Commotion, outburst
Antonyms: Peace, continuity.
Example: The company enjoyed a growth spurt when its turnover almost doubled.
Related: Recurrence, renewal.
6. Proactive (adjective): (of a person or action) creating or controlling a situation rather than just responding to it after it has happened. (सक्रिय)
Synonyms: Anxious, Dedicated. Motivated.
Antonyms: Careless, Heedless, Incautious
Example: Employers must take a proactive approach to equal pay.
Related: Perceptive, Percipient
7. Ordinance (noun): An authoritative order. (अध्यादेश)
Synonyms – Acts, Law, Enactments.
Antonyms – Lawlessness, Veto, Disorganization.
Example – Strong ordinance is required to ensure women safety.
Related Words – Decree, Statute, Bill.
8. Gamut (noun): Detailed, expansion, the complete range or scale of something. (विस्तार)
Synonyms – Sweep, Breadth, Scope, Reach, Extent
Antonyms – Stand Still, Leave, Bottom Out.
Examples – She ran the gamut with physical humor and dished out droll.
Relatedwords – Area, Magnitude, Reach, Sweep.
9. Expedite (verb): – Make happen faster. (शीघ्र)
Synonyms – Accelerate, Hasten, Urge.
Antonyms – Delay, Hinder, Slow.
Example – We have to expedite our revisions to complete the it before the exam.
Relatedwords – Advance, Quicken, Hurry.
10. Freight (noun): Goods being shipped. (माल ढुलाई)
Synonyms – Carriage, Merchandise, Shipment.
Antonyms – Disburden, Unload, Discharge.
Example – Some of them did not unload, but others dumped piles of freight by the docks
Relatedwords – Payload, Consignment, Transportation.