- Indefatigable(adjective) : Never becoming tired. (न थकनेवाला)
Synonyms: Unflagging, Inexhaustible, Tenacious, Indomitable
Antonyms: Lethargic, Weary, Fatigued, Tired
Example: The director of the homeless shelter is an indefatigable woman who works almost eighteen hours every day.
- Clobber(noun: Hit (someone) hard/ defeat heavily.) (बुरी तरह से मारना)
Synonyms: Batter, Pummel, Wallop, Drub, Smite, Strike
Example: The police intended to clobber drunk drivers.
Related: Clobber, clobbered, clobbered
- Efface(verb): To remove something intentionally/ erase. (मिटाना)
Synonyms: Obliterate, Expunge, Exterminate, Delete
Antonyms: Build, Create, Restore, Construct
Example: If I could efface all of my sad memories, I would be a very happy person
Related: Efface, Effaced, Effaced
- Defile(verb): To spoil the purity of something or someone. (अपवित्र करना, मैला करना)
Synonyms: Contaminate, Taint, Sully, Desecrate, Stain
Antonyms: Sanctify, Purify, Hallow, Sterilize, Clean
Example: It’s a shame that such a beautiful area has been defiled by a rubbish dump.
Related: Defile, Defiled, Defiled
- Pioneer(noun): A person who is one of the first people to do something. (पहला, प्रथम अन्वेषक)
Synonyms: Trailblazer, Initiate, Founder, Innovator, Foremost
Antonyms: Following, Last, Ultimate, Latter, Succeeding
Example: During the quest for Spanish expansion, Columbus was a pioneer in global explorations
- Bludgeon(verb): To hit someone hard and repeatedly with a heavy weapon: (पीटना, मारना)
Synonyms: Clobber, Smash, Trounce, Beat, Thrash
Example: The witness saw the suspect bludgeon the victim with a baseball bat.
- Detractor(noun): Someone who criticizes something or someone, often unfairly. (आलोचक, निन्दा करनेवाला)
Synonyms: Critic, Disparager, Slanderer, Defamer, Mudslinger
Antonyms: Supporter, Proponent, Optimist, Iconodule
Example: Once the controversial movie was released into theaters, a detractorverbally disapproved in the local newspaper of its success.
- Plunder(verb): Steal goods from (a place or person), typically using force and in a time of war or civil disorder. (लूटना, चुराना)
Synonyms: Pillage, Loot, Ransack, Despoil, Booty
Antonyms: Give, Gift, Aid
Example: During the protest riots, angry citizens began to plunder goods from closed stores.
- Jettison(verb): Throw or drop (something) from an aircraft or ship to make it light. (बोझ गिराना, सामान को फेंक कर उनसे छुटकारा पाना)
Synonyms: Discard, Dump, Shed, Unload, Riddance, Abdicate
Antonym: Load, Keep, Retain, Gather
Example: In order to conserve fuel, the pilot was forced to jettison some of his passengers’ suitcases
Related: Jettison, Jettisoned, Jettisoned
- Cry in the wilderness(idiom): Someone whose suggestions are ignored. (कोई जिसके सुझावों को नजरअंदाज कर दिया जाता है)
Synonyms: Nonentity, Light Weight, Minion
Example: He was a lone voice in the wilderness as he tried to expose the vast corruption within the organization.