CRPF 219 ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2017
- 12th Class Pass Candidates Can Apply Online
- CRPF Has Declared Jobs Application for 219 ASI (Steno) vacancies CRPF Recruitment 2017
CRPF Recruitment 2017
- Applications are invited through Online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on Website (www.crpf.gov.in) from 27 March to 25 April, 2017 for recruitment to the following posts.
Detail of Vacancies :
Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) :- 219 posts
- General (Un-Reserved) :- 75 posts
- OBC Category :- 80 posts
- SC Category :- 42 posts
- ST Category :- 22 posts
Age Limit :
- Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 25/04/2017, which is the closing date of application.
- Candidate should not have been born earlier than 26/04/1992 and not later than 25/04/1999).
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) ( under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Skill Test (On computer)
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time :- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
Application Fee :
- A Sum Of Rs.100/- Is Required To Be Paid As Application Fees Which Will Be Paid Through State Bank Of India Either In The Form Of Challan Or Online Payment Through Net Banking Credit Card & Debit Card.
- Woman Candidates & Candidates Belonging To Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & Ex-Serviceman Are Exempted From Application Fees.
How to Apply :
- Application form should be accepted in only online mode.
- Offline or any other mode will be rejected.
- So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Beginning Of Registration :- 27.03.2017
Last date of form Submission :- 25.04.2017
Last Date:- 25/04/2017